GeNeRaTioN ADvanCeD FoRuMz (Forum Closed)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of the open forum for SMK Perling 2 ¦ Chat about anything in life forum and games | Made by :«Joη» ¦36Øχ°¦ (Admin) |

3 posters

Little Johnny To The Rescue

|TJ|-Relic
    |TJ|-Relic

G.A.F - Points : 6073

Character progress
    EXP:
    Little Johnny To The Rescue Left_bar_bleue0/0Little Johnny To The Rescue Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Little Johnny To The Rescue Empty Little Johnny To The Rescue

Post  |TJ|-Relic Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:29 am

Little April was not the best student in Sunday school.
    Usually she slept through the class.

One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, "Tell me, April, who created the universe?"

When April didn't stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in the rear. "GOD ALMIGHTY!" shouted April and the teacher said, "Very good" and April fell back asleep.

A while later the teacher asked April, "Who is our Lord and Saviour," But, April didn't even stir from her slumber. Once again, Johnny came to the rescue and stuck her again. 'JESUS CHRIST!" shouted April and the teacher said, "very good," and April fell back to sleep.

Then the teacher asked April a third question. "What did Eve say to Adam after she had her twenty-third child?" And again, Johnny jabbed her with the pin. This time April jumped up and shouted, "IF YOU STICK THAT F*****G THING IN ME ONE MORE TIME, I'LL BREAK IT IN HALF AND STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE!"

The Teacher fainted.
    |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ|
    |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ|

G.A.F - Points : 6302

Character progress
    EXP:
    Little Johnny To The Rescue Left_bar_bleue0/0Little Johnny To The Rescue Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Little Johnny To The Rescue Empty Re: Little Johnny To The Rescue

Post  |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ| Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

haha...really?? lmao
    +{I~SnAkE eYeS~I}+
    +{I~SnAkE eYeS~I}+

G.A.F - Points : 5726

Character progress
    EXP:

Post  +{I~SnAkE eYeS~I}+ Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:30 pm

coo coo cachoo got screwed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:23 pm