GeNeRaTioN ADvanCeD FoRuMz (Forum Closed)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official site of the open forum for SMK Perling 2 ¦ Chat about anything in life forum and games | Made by :«Joη» ¦36Øχ°¦ (Admin) |

3 posters

G.A.F supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner...

Pгєcιsισηιsт-¦i•36Øχ°¦-
    Pгєcιsισηιsт-¦i•36Øχ°¦-
    Admin

G.A.F - Points : 6241

Character progress
    EXP:
    G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Left_bar_bleue20918/24618G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty_bar_bleue  (20918/24618)

G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty G.A.F supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner...

Post  Pгєcιsισηιsт-¦i•36Øχ°¦- Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:08 pm

YEP.... IM GUESSING NO ONE CAN DISAGREE ABOUT THIS IDEA.... CAUSE MOST OF US HERE PLAY GG.... even the inactive members to ._.

so i made the gamers corner...... if u wanna know more about it just read the description..... i made this cause ive always browse the web about games.... so id decided to make a forum about it.... =D cheers
    |TJ|-Relic
    |TJ|-Relic

G.A.F - Points : 6051

Character progress
    EXP:
    G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Left_bar_bleue0/0G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty Re: G.A.F supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner...

Post  |TJ|-Relic Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 am

good move in my opinion...
    |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ|
    |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ|

G.A.F - Points : 6280

Character progress
    EXP:
    G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Left_bar_bleue0/0G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

G.A.F  supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner... Empty Re: G.A.F supports GARENA and has a Gamers corner...

Post  |ℓσтσυѕ|(~ωιиgz~)|я.ι.ρ| Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:07 pm

haiz..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:59 am